Girls Level 1
For a beginner who wants to explore gymnastics through all four events: Floor, Vault, Beam, and Uneven Bars.
This class will work on the basic skills for each event such as:
- Floor Exercise: Handstands, Bridges, Back Bends, Cartwheels, Forward and Backward Rolls.
- Vault: Straddle-on, Squat-on, Arm circles, Running Technique.
- Balance Beam: Sense of Balance and Body Awareness through different Walks, Jumps, Rolls, Handstands, and a variety of Mounts and Dismounts.
- Uneven Parallel Bars: Front Support, Cast, Pullover, and Back Hip Circle.
Girls Level 2
An intermediate level class for girls who have mastered Level I skills.
Gymnasts will work on more advanced skills such as:
- Floor Exercise: Jumps, Chasses, Hurdles, Cartwheels, Round-offs, Handstands, Back Bends and Bridge Kick-overs.
- Vault: Springboard technique, Blocking drills, Jumps onto higher mats, Dive rolls, and handstand flat backs.
- Balance Beam: High Beam walks, Leg Swings, Handstand drills, Releve' walks, Arabesques and more.
- Uneven Parallel Bars: Wrist Shifts, Chin-up pull overs, Single Knee Uprise, Back hip circles, Single Leg Cuts and Casts.
Girls Level 3
An advanced level class for girls who have mastered Level 2 skills.
Gymnasts will work on advanced skills such as:
- Floor Exercise: Handstand Forward Roll, Handstand Bridge, Round-off, Back Bend Kick-over, Leaps, Back Handspring on incline
- Vault: Hurdle Technique, Handstand Holds, Handstand Hops
- Balance Beam: V-sit Swing to push up, Pivot Turn, Split Jump, Cartwheel Side Handstand, Partial Cross Handstand
- Uneven Parallel Bars: Chin-up Pullover, Cast Squat-on, Glide Swings, Inverted Hollow Body Holds